An exploding gas line blew out part of a wall at a luxury North Naples condominium this morning, causing about $80,000 in damage to the unit, North Naples firefighters reported.

At 8:36 a.m. the firefighters were called to an explosion on the 12th floor of the Windsor at Bay Colony tower at 8477 Bay Colony Drive, North Naples fire Deputy Chief Jorge Aguilara said. It appears there was a leaking propane line behind a kitchen wall that ignited from a spark from a light switch, causing the explosion, he said.

No one was injured, though there were people in the unit when it exploded.

“From what I understand they were pretty shaken up from what had happened, but there were no injuries at all,” Aguilara said.

Firefighters were on scene in about four minutes, though Aguilara said it took additional time to get up to the 12th floor. The Collier County Sheriff’s Office was also at the scene.

A state inspector is traveling to Collier County to investigate the explosion.