Gainesville, GA – Access North – Hall County firefighters responded to one problem early Monday morning and found another at a Murphy Boulevard manufacturer.

Fire Marshall David Kimbrell said firefighters quickly contained a natural gas leak at Season’s Shield, but then detected carbon monoxide during a routine test.

“The levels, they’ve determined, were below the levels where it starts actually affecting the body,” Kimbrell said.

No was became sick or was transported to the hospital.

“It was enough for them to be concerned about trying to determine where the source was coming from.

Firefighters and company officials worked into the mid-morning hours to pinpoint it.

Kimbrell said the company makes windows.