By Walker Robinson – Four people are recovering after they were overcome by carbon monoxide at a retirement home early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters got on the scene at the Timberhill Villa Retirement Home in northwest San Antonio close to 2 a.m. Wednesday.

Two men and two women called for help after they were working in the kitchen and started getting headaches.

Emergency crews treated the victims. The group is expected to be fine.

The cause of the carbon monoxide is under investigation.

No residents of the retirement home were affected.