Perry, NY- Four people were taken to Wyoming County Community Hospital on Saturday after carbon monoxide began filling their house.

Officer Jon Miller responded at 11:27 a.m. to a 911 call on Park Avenue, for a family feeling ill and their carbon monoxide detector going off, Perry Police said.

Perry firefighters, rescue squad members, and Rochester Gas & Electric crews responded, and determined the house’s heat exchange was blocked, police said. Two adults and two children were taken to WCCH for evaluation.

Police declined to release further details.