Bear, DE – Four people were treated Thursday morning for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Bear, according to New Castle County Paramedics.

Paramedics were called a home on the unit block of the Treeline Terrace Community in Bear around midnight Thursday. Firefighters arrived to find extremely high levels of carbon monoxide in the home. Four people, including an 8- and 12-year-old, were taken to Christiana Hospital in Stanton.

Three of the victims were treated and hospitalized in stable condition. The condition of the fourth person was not immediately available, according to paramedics.