Douglasville, GA – WTVM -Carbon monoxide poisoning killed four men in a Douglasville, Georgia, home.

The men — who had been using a gas-powered generator for electricity because power to the home had been cut off — were found Friday night at their rented home. Coroner Randy Daniel ruled the deaths accidental.

The men were identified as 42-year-old Glenn Arrowood; 47-year-old Claude “Jay” Henderson; 42-year-old John Oats; and 22-year-old Christopher Flores.

GreyStone Power Corporation said electric service to the house was shut off Thursday morning because of nonpayment.