Cloquet, MN- Five family members, including four young children, were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after being found in a home with high CO levels on Friday morning.

The Cloquet Area Fire District reported that crews responded to the home in the 600 block of Chestnut Street on a report of multiple people feeling ill. The five people in the home were evacuated and transported to a hospital for observation; two other family members who had already left the home also sought treatment. There was no immediate word on their condition.

Fire crews remained at the scene to ventilate the house so repair work could be done on the heating system. There were no carbon monoxide detectors in the home, authorities said, but they were working with the family to get them installed.