Belle Haven, VA – 4 Treated For Carbon Monoxide

When they arrived at the home in the 6400 block of Cavalier Drive in Belle Haven, firefighters found several people suffering from symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. The victims are expected to be OK.

The fire department got the call after noon. Four people in the house were feeling sick and dizzy, and a carbon monoxide detector was sounding.

Firefighters confirmed there were high levels of carbon monoxide in the home. A problem with the heating system may be to blame.