San Franciso, CA – San Mateo Daily Journal – A man was severely burned after the trailer he was in burst into flames Saturday morning, the South San Francisco Fire Department reported.

Fire units responded to a reported explosion and fire at 1700 El Camino Real just before 8 a.m. Firefighters found a trailer engulfed in flames and the burn victim.

Crews contained the fire within 10 minutes. A propane leak near a water heater appears to have caused the explosion and fire, according to the Fire Department. The fire caused an estimated $10,000 to the trailer and its contents.