Nashua, NH – Authorities say a faulty operating gas range caused high levels of carbon monoxide inside a Nashua home.
NH1.com reports firefighters arrived at the home at around 11:40 p.m. Saturday and found the occupants outside. Several residents said they felt ill.
Responders took readings in the home and found that the first floor read 32 parts per million and the second floor read 45 parts per million. The home was ventilated while several occupants were evaluated at the scene.
The gas was shut down and the home was ventilated again after an investigation determined what caused the high levels. Carbon monoxide levels lowered to 0 parts per million.