Lincoln, NE – Lincoln Fire and Rescue treated a number of people after a carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials say 25 people at the Our Homes Assisted Living facility at 2445 R Street took oxygen Friday afternoon. They said the group were on a tour of the Joyo Theater in Havelock when they began to feel sick.

Officials said the tour was taken back to the assisted living facility, where they called LFR. One person was taken the the hospital. Officials said most experienced mild symptoms of nausea and headaches.

According to the Joyo Theater a faulty furnace caused the leak. LFR says that the theatre did not have carbon monoxide detectors.