Little Rock, AR – Authorities in Faulkner County say a disaster was averted yesterday when five people suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a raceway near Greenbrier were revived.

Officials say the family members were in a camper trailer at the Twin Creeks Raceway when a nearby generator vented into the trailer’s air intake. Emergency officials were contacted and responders got the five people out and gave them oxygen until they could be transported.

Officials say the victims were either unconscious or groggy when they were found. But they responded to hospital treatment and were able to return to the raceway. Names were not released.