Columbus, OH- A 6-year-old boy, his twin sisters and their mother all ended up in the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters say the family had been using the oven to warm the house because of problems with the furnace.

When emergency crews arrived, they found CO levels well over 200 parts per million. The average is about 35 parts per million. It was more than enough to make the entire family sick.

Father Albert Parker says, “We were all in the house when everyone started complaining about being sick and having headaches and stuff.”

The family has been released from the hospital.