Lexington, KY – LEX18 – A Rowan County family of six was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Investigators were called to a home in the Clearfield community just before 7 a.m. The family complained of nausea and dizziness.

Fire investigators took all six family members, a father, mother and four children, to St. Claire Regional Medical Center, but the mother and father were eventually taken to UK Hospital.

The children remain in the Rowan County hospital and are stable.