Fenton Township, MI – Six members of a family have died of what police say might have been carbon monoxide poisoning at a Michigan home.

The victims were found Sunday in Fenton Township, near Flint, The Flint Journal reported.

Sheriff Robert Pickell told reporters the area lost power Friday night and it appeared the family, who weren’t identified, used a generator.

A relative found the four children and two adults Sunday afternoon in their bedrooms.

Genesee County Undersheriff Chris Swanson told the newspaper the home was being cleared Sunday of some type of toxic fumes.

A Consumers Energy utility crew was called to the home.