Sandpoint, ID- Four family members were injured Saturday after a house exploded north of Sandpoint.

The Bonner County Sheriff’s department says there was apparently a propane leak in the log home.

Sheriff’s deputies say the explosion happened around 9am Saturday when someone was trying to get the hot water heater started.

A 51-year-old woman, two 35-year-olds, and a six-year-old child were burned in the blast — which blew out windows and ignited a fire.

The four were flown to the burn unit at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for treatment. Their names have not been released.

Captain John Valdez, of the Bonner County Sheriff’s Department, says the burns were not life-threatening — and were mostly to face and hands.