Saginaw Township, WI – In Saginaw County, a family was sent to the hospital after being poisoned by carbon monoxide.

A Consumers Energy official says it happened in a home on North Frost Drive in Saginaw Township.

A family of four was sent to Covenant Hospital with C0 poisoning around 8:00 Sunday morning.

While 4 people were injured, the extent of their injuries is unknown.The family just moved into their home.

Consumers Energy recommends getting your furnace checked by a professional once a year.

They also advise people to purchase a carbon monoxide detector.