Cinnaminson, PA- An apparent natural gas explosion leveled a home in Cinnaminson on the corner of Edgewood Lane and Nassau Road around 9:30 Tuesday night, leaving Marion Sands and her dog homeless.

Delran resident Mark Oberg said the house exploded leaving pieces of the residence strewn about the street. The explosion also scorched and peeled back siding on the adjacent homes and fire fighters had the street blocked off due to downed wires.

“You couldn’t tell that there was a house there,” said Oberg. “It didn’t burn down, it exploded.”

Homes in Delran were shaken by the blast, residents there reported seeing a flash followed by a loud boom.

According to Oberg the home owner appeared to have made it out and was being taken to the hospital in an ambulance upon his arrival.

NBC reported that the full extent of her injuries are unknown at this time. NBC also reported that the home had been burning before the explosion.

According to the NBC report, two quick-thinking neighbors ran to the home and found Sands and her dog standing towards the back of the home on the porch shortly before the home exploded.