Gloucaster, PA – An explosion apparently triggered by a propane leak injured a Gloucester man

and blew off one wall of his mobile home Thursday evening, an official said.

The man, whose name wasn’t available, was flown to Medical College of

Virginia in Richmond with unknown injuries, said Herb Austin, assistant fire

chief and fire investigator for Abingdon Volunteer Fire and Rescue.

Neighbors called authorities at 7:23 p.m. to report an explosion at the home

on Dogwood Lane, Austin said. When officials reached the home, they found

the front wall laying in the yard, Austin said.