Roanoke, VA – Two people were injured this morning in an explosion at a house in Rocky Mount.
Authorities believe the blast was caused by a propane tank behind the house.
Its fairly evident theres nothing suspicious, town police Chief Erik Mollin said.
Authorities were called to the house on High Street at about 8:40 a.m.
Residents Robert and Mary Turner were home at the time of the explosion. They were taken to Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital, where Mary Turner is in good condition. Robert Turner has been moved to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He is listed in serious condition.