Topeka, KS – Funeral services will be held Tuesday for an Emporia teen found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Alex Bedolla died last Wednesday in his family’s garage.

Authorities say Bedolla had bought a new car and was installing a stereo.

His sister-in-law found him slumped in the passenger seat. The car was on and all of the garage doors were closed.

His family says he didn’t know the dangers of car fumes filling the enclosed space.

Bedolla was a senior at Emporia High School, he was member of wrestling, track and cross country team.