Danvers, IL- Autopsy results show that a Danvers couple found dead in their garage died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The McLean County coroner says the victims were 71-year-old Deloris A. Meiss and 70-year-old Robert L. Fauber. They died Tuesday afternoon in the town northwest of Bloomington.

Authorities say the cause was an improperly vented generator.

Sheriff John Sandage says Congerville fire and rescue workers found the couple’s bodies after receiving a call from someone who was checking on them. Police and the coroner say the deaths remain under investigation but the sheriff says no foul play is suspected.