Goffstown, NH – WNNE-TV – Emergency crews in Goffstown responded early Wednesday morning to a report of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Two residents of 235 Goffstown Back Road were sent to a hospital after emergency crews arrived shortly before 6 a.m.

Crews also aired out the home and told the homeowner there was a problem with the furnace.

The state fire marshal’s office said there are frequently problems with furnaces as colder weather moves in and said all homeowners should get them checked.