Cabool, MO- A rural Cabool couple were found dead in their home Friday, victims of what appeared to be carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

John Tindel, 69, and his wife Shirley, 70, died some time Thursday night or early Friday morning, said Texas County Coroner Tom Whittaker. One of their daughters found the couple shortly after noon on Friday, he said.

All the evidence points to carbon monoxide poisoning, Whittaker said, but investigators were still working to determine where the carbon monoxide came from. He noted there was no indication foul play was involved.