Seattle, WA- An elderly couple was taken to the hospital Sunday morning, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, after they left their car running in the garage.

Medics were called to the couple’s home, in the 4700 block of Corson Avenue S. in Seattle’s Beacon Hill neighborhood around 3:15 a.m.

When they got there, they found the man and woman inside their home and the car running inside the garage.

According to unconfirmed reports, the couple had been out Saturday night and left the car running after they got home, apparently by accident. The car had been running about nine hours, by one estimate.

The two were taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. There’s no word on their condition.

More information will be posted as it becomes available.