Huntington, IN- Carbon Monoxide poisoning may have killed two men found dead inside a box truck in Huntington on Wednesday.

According to Huntington County Coroner Leon Hurlburt, Larry Covey, 58, and Shane Covey, 17, were working inside the box truck behind their home located at 336 West Joe Street.

The two apparently needed power for tools they were using so they turned on a generator and closed the door to the truck.The two were found unresponsive inside the truck and were pronounced dead.

Hurlburt suspects Carbon Monoxide poisoning to be the cause of death and he does not suspect foul play.

Shane Covey was Larry Covey’s adopted son.