Waynesboro, PA- A clogged pipe was to blame for carbon monoxide found in a Waynesboro home.

Waynesboro Fire Department was called to a home at 304 S. Church St. Tuesday just before 10 p.m. Deputy Fire Chief Jody Sanders that said five people at the home refused treatment and that no one was taken to the hospital.

Sanders said the pipe between the furnace and the chimney became clogged. The fire department turned the furnace off and told the residents they could not stay there until the furnace was fixed, he said.