Warren, OH- Three people from Warren who were poisoned by carbon monoxide got out of the hospital Wednesday.

Rosetta Wright, her 12-year-old son Jamal and friend John Jackson were life flighted to Allegheny General Hospital Tuesday and were released Wednesday.

The trio was found unconscious in a Woodland Street home by Wright’s husband James.

He told police his chimney had collapsed and he was using a space heater to provide warmth.

Rosetta Wright says everyone is fine now.

She says at the time she thought it might have been a cold coming on.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are similar to flu symptoms; nausea, dizziness and headaches.