PA – Two people were found dead inside their Southwest Philadelphia home yesterday afternoon, possibly of carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

Pauline Durden, 70, and her son, Dale Durden, 49, were found just before noon after neighbors expressed concern, police said.

Authorities said there were no signs of foul play or forced entry to their home, on the 900 block of South Conestoga Street in the Kingsessing section of the city. It appears the two may have suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a heater problem, police said.

The cause of death will not be officially determined until autopsies are complete, authorities added.