Green Bay, WI – Nathan Phelps, Press-Gazette – Two people were taken to a hospital Saturday after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning when a vehicle was left running in the garage.

Members of the Green Bay Fire Department responded to the home at 3026 Albert Drive after the residents called 911 to report they were feeling ill around 4:30 p.m., according to the Green Bay Fire Department.

When fire crews arrived on the scene, they found the home filled with fumes from the running vehicle.

A fire department ambulance took the two occupants to a hospital for treatment, according to the department but the conditions of the victims was not released.