Germantown, PA – WPVI-TV — A carbon monoxide poisoning scare in Philadelphia’s Germantown section today. The Action Cam was at the scene in the 500 block of King Street. Firemen were summoned to the apartment building shortly after 9am.

Four people were transported to the Medical College of Philadelphia to be checked out amid reports of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Meanwhile, PGW crews and the health department have been called to the scene to determine if in fact there was a carbon monoxide leak.