Pontoon Beach, IL- PONTOON BEACH, IL (KTVI) – It was quite a scare at a children’s birthday party being held in Pontoon Beach Saturday.Dray Wimberly was holding her 4-year-old daughter’s party at the Super 8 Motel on Timberlake Drive.

She had a reservation at a local pool, but it was closed for repair.

She was able find a pool at the Super 8 motel, but during the party 3 kids started getting sick.

It turns out they were getting poisoned by carbon monoxide.

The Mitchel Fire Department was called to the scene, they conducted test for carbon monoxide at the motel.

Parents of the sick children took their kids to the hospital.They are expected to be okay.