Miami, FL – A 61-year-old man was found dead Monday, an apparent victim of carbon monoxide poisoning, at C&F Marine Repair shop in Miami.

The man, whose name was not released, was living in the shop and taking care of it for his cousin, the owner. The owner’s son came by the business around 8:30 a.m. and found the body. The man had been dead for some time, said Miami Fire-Rescue spokesman Ignatius Carroll.

Miami police officers found a generator inside the shop, near the front door. A fire-rescue hazardous materials team detected a small amount of carbon monoxide in the air, although much of it probably dissipated when rescue workers opened doors and windows, Carroll said.

The official count of Hurricane Wilma-related deaths in Florida was at 21 Monday, including 11 in South Florida, according to the Florida

State Emergency Response Team. The listing does not appear to include the man found dead at C&F Marine Repair.