OR – Gazette-Times – A man was found dead Tuesday evening in a motorhome on Oakville Road outside Albany.

Christopher Corjasso, 61, of Albany died of apparent accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, according to a Linn County Sheriff’s Office report. Corjasso died sometime between Saturday and Tuesday.

A friend found Corjasso about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and called the sheriff’s office. The friend told detectives Corjasso had been staying in the motorhome, and he had last visited him on Saturday.

The friend saw that Corjasso was sick but was unable to convince him to see a doctor, according to the report. Many of the vents in the motorhome had been stuffed with cloth. The friend told detectives it was to keep cold air out of the motorhome.