Packwood, WA- Washington Post -A couple and their daughter were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in a locked camper parked at the town library, authorities said Wednesday.

The man and wife, both 40, and their 13-year-old daughter were from Seattle, Lewis County Sheriff Steve Mansfield said. He did not release their names.

Their bodies were found in an old rental van converted into a camper that was equipped with a propane-fired heater, Mansfield said.

The discovery followed a call from a resident of the town who reported that the three had not been seen since they attended a local weekend flea market, although their vehicle was still parked by the library, the sheriff said.

Packwood is about 75 miles south-southeast of Seattle.