Queensbury, NY – Hundreds of guests at Great Escape Lodge were evacuated late Thursday after a carbon monoxide detector was triggered by a problem with a boiler.

Guests were kept out of the hotel for nearly 2 hours between 11:15 p.m. Thursday and early Friday as firefighters evacuated and ventilated the building. The hotel was open for normal business as of Friday

Queensbury Central Fire Chief Adam Norton said slightly elevated levels of carbon monoxide were found in the basement where the boiler was. No illnesses were reported and no one required medical treatment.

An issue with a boiler air intake was found and repaired, he said.

Firefighters from West Glens Falls, Bay Ridge, Lake George and North Queensbury assisted at the hotel.