Douglas County, CO – Two people were taken to a hospital after carbon monoxide was found in their Douglas County apartment building, officials said Wednesday.

South Metro Fire Rescue responded to the Lincoln Pointe Lofts at 9783 Pyramid Court on elevated carbon monoxide levels, said Becky O’Guin.

The conditions or any information about the two people who were taken to a hospital could not be released, O’Guin said.

The carbon monoxide came from a gas-operated power washer that was being used in the building, officials said. Most of the carbon monoxide was in the hallways and stairwells.

Fire crews ventilated the building and checked every unit.

“There is no longer a threat at this building,” O’Guin said.