Pantego, TX – CBS 11 News – Several children and two day care employees were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials said three children were taken to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas for treatment in the hyperbaric chamber.

The adult was taken to Parkland Hospital.

Early reports indicate the children were a 2-month-old girl, a 13-month-old boy and a 3-year-old boy. The 2-month-old and the 3-year-old vomited, officials said.

Five other children and another adult also were transported from Gail’s Academy, 2211 S. Bowen, to other facilities, authorities said.

The rest of the children are at a neighboring church waiting to be picked up, officials said.

According to reports, the daycare had problems with the carbon monoxide detector at the center so one of the employees changes the batteries.

Witnesses said the detector continued to sound and they changed the batteries again as children and adults began to report illnesses.

This is the second carbon monoxide poisoning incident today.

A Lewisville man died after a vehicle was left running at an apartment building.