IL – Faulty Boiler Suspected

STNG – A nursing home in the Rogers Park neighborhood was evacuated Sunday morning after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected.

The incident occurred at around 10:40 a.m. at 7445 N. Sheridan Ave., according to fire communications. A faulty boiler was suspected, fire communications said.

Nobody had been taken to the hospital related to the incident, fire officials said.

An Emergency Medical Services Plan 1 and a Level 1 Hazardous Materials response were called for the incident.