WA – KXYL – Spokane Valley Police have confirmed lethal amounts of carbon monoxide killed two people over the weekend.

Danielle Bailey, 27, the mother of three girls and friend Travis Johnson were discovered inside a garage in the cab of an old Ford pickup Saturday morning in the 12900 block on East 16th.

The autopsy done Monday showed both victims had lethal levels of carbon monoxide, which is typically found in vehicle exhaust.

Authorities, however, still believe this was an accident. They say the truck’s ignition was switched on, but the engine was not running.

Danielle Bailey’s three girls ages 4, 5 and 8 will be taken in by relatives.