Holly Bluff, Miss. – Authorities say a Pearl man died of carbon monoxide poisoning while on a weekend hunting trip in Sharkey County.

Coroner Angelia Eason tells the Vicksburg Post that the body of Justin Morris was found Sunday inside a boxed-in trailer about two miles off U.S. Highway 61.

Sheriff Lindsey Adams Jr. says Morris was camping with his brother, Joshua Morris, also of Pearl.

Adams says Joshua Morris was taken to a hospital and treated for carbon monoxide inhalation.

Eason says the carbon monoxide came from coals that had been lit Saturday on a grill inside the trailer for warmth.

Adams says an uncle contacted authorities when calls to the Morris’ phones went unanswered Sunday.