Bartow, FL – High levels of carbon monoxide inside a Bartow restaurant sent four people to the hospital Monday, officials said. Crews responded to the Catfish Country Restaurant around 2:42 p.m.

The restaurant is located at 2400 E. Griffin Road.

Responding crews from Polk County Fire Rescue found an unresponsive person.

The four victims were all employees. “All of the patients had been using chemicals to clean inside the restaurant,” officials said. “Crews found levels to be more than 500 parts per million. Anything over 50 parts per million is considered to be hazardous.”

Crews transported the patients to Lakeland Regional Medical Center.