Bangor, ME – City firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at The Henrys Bridal in Penobscot Plaza Wednesday morning.
Bangor Assistant Fire Chief Matthew Costello said the alarms started going off around 10:30 a.m., and firefighters took every precaution necessary to assure the building was safe.
Upon arrival, readings in the building were high, said Costello.
Firefighters worked to ventilate the business, the assistant chief said, and no workers were affected. Everything was back to normal by noon.