New York-WABC,— Our bravest were busy on the East Side after reports of carbon monoxide poisoning at a high rise there.

Emergency crews arrived at 420 East 61 Street just before 9:30 this morning. Two women in a third floor apartment had symptoms of carbon monoxide.

Some residents were evacuated and tests were done on four different floors, but the only apartment to have high levels was the one the women lived in.

The women are expected to be fine. Officials think the poisoning might have been caused by a gas leak from a water heater.