FL – WKMG – An apartment building in the MetroWest are was evacuated early Friday when several tenants were sickened by carbon monoxide, according to Local 6 News.

Orlando fire crews arrived at the Sabal Palms apartments on Raleigh at about 6 a.m. after reports of sick tenants.

Local 6 News has learned that several people have been treated for exposure to the gas.

Hazmat crews are on the scene trying to isolate the leak.

Officials on the scene said they believe the leak may be from a garage.