Wichita, KS – An Andover man renovating a Wichita home died after he apparently was overcome by carbon monoxide from a generator, police said today.

Wichita police said Kevin R. Satterfield, 38, was found not breathing next to a running generator.

A Derby woman found Satterfield in the residence, in the 900 block of North Volutsia, about 4:15 a.m. today, police said. He was pronounced dead at 4:52 a.m. at Wesley Medical Center.

Wichita Fire Department personnel measured a high level of carbon monoxide in the home.