Bryant, TX- KBTX-TV, By Carly Kennelly

A child burned in the weekend explosion at Texas A&M has passed away while three others remain hospitalized.

The family from Bangladesh was injured after their apartment exploded Saturday night at A&M’s married student housing near Hensel Drive.

University officials say the four victims are family members of graduate student Saquib Ejaz. All remain in a Galveston hospital in critical but stable condition.

Fire marshals had a meeting Monday to discuss the investigation, but would not release any information.Friends and witnesses believe a gas leak caused the explosion.

A university spokesperson hopes those displaced from the fire will be able to return home Tuesday.