Long Island, NY – A Long Island Panera Bread was evacuated and more than a half-dozen people were taken to the hospital Wednesday morning after carbon monoxide seeped into the restaurant from a construction site next door.

A gas line sprung a leak in a building under construction next door, authorities say.

About 10 people were cleared out of the restaurant on Walt Whitman Road in Huntington Station after they got a call about a possible carbon monoxide leak.

Seven of the people who were cleared out of the restaurant said they weren’t feeling well and were taken to the hospital.

Firefighters were called to the scene and found a piece of machinery emitting carbon monoxide exaust at a construction site next door. Authorities say that the noxious exhaust seeped into the restaurant via a vent.

The construction site is at an old Legal Sea Food location where one person died and 29 others were sickened in an unrelated carbon monoxide leak in 2014.

The Panera Bread reopened later Wednesday morning.