PHILADELPHIA — Four people were rushed to a hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.

It happened inside a home in the city’s West Oak Lane section.

Rescuers rushed the victims — two adults and two juveniles — to a local hospital after someone called 911 to say that two people were complaining of dizziness.

Tests showed high levels of carbon monoxide in the home. The cause of the incident was under investigation.

However, a utility spokesman said there was evidence of a collapsed chimney in the house, which may have prevented carbon monoxide fumes from being properly vented.