Greenville, DE – Three people are believed to be suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after they were trapped in a building in Delaware, Saturday, officials said.

Around 8:45 a.m., Cranston Heights Fire Company responded to a call from a Greenville building for a carbon monoxide incident with multiple patients. New Castle County Paramedics and Delaware State Police responded to the scene shortly afterward, said Senior Cpl. David J. McKinney, Jr.

When fire officials arrived, they discovered the building had high carbon monoxide levels. Three patients appeared to show symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and were sent to a hospital, McKinney said.

A 32-year-old man found unconscious in the building was resuscitated. A 48-year-old man suffered from an “altered mental status,” McKinney said. The last victim, a 46-year-old man, complained of a headache, dizziness and an altered mental status.

All patients were stable at the time of transport, paramedics said.